M3 is a super flexible, ambitious and responsible company based both Hybrid and in Mitcham, South London.
You will be responsible for administrative support for events, primarily in the social housing sector.
- Effective organisational and prioritisation skills – ability to be proactive, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail - advance planning, forward-thinking, problem-solving
- Ability to work in a team and on their own without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working with customer database systems (Ideally MS CRM) Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud, i.e. Acrobat or Photoshop or Canva desirable
Our culture is friendly, diverse and inclusive.
We arrange regular staff events and socials to make sure everyone stays connected - with flexible/hybrid working arrangements an option.
Our main functions include:
- Developing software, primarily for the Social Housing sector.
- Providing support services for M3 Housing Ltd and NHMF Ltd
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 17th February 2023