Do you know about Frameworx?
With its first tranche of frameworks now live across the UK, the Frameworx team is proud to be delivering a new ethos and approach with the aim of raising standards in social housing procurement, especially when it comes to investing in social value. As the tagline ‘Connect With the Best’ suggests, working with Frameworx gives social housing partners access to the best choice, experience, value for money and innovation from a large network of pre-qualified contractors, consultants and material suppliers.
Under these new national frameworks, all M3 clients who are NHMF members and licence holders of the M3NHF Schedule of Rates can now procure, prepare, plan and deliver programmes for the following across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Planned Maintenance of External, Communal and Internal works
- Cyclical Redecoration and Pre-decoration Repairs
- Net Zero Carbon
- Passive Fire Safety Works
- Responsive Maintenance and Void Property Works
- Domestic & Non-Domestic Energy Assessor Services
- Retrofit Consultants
- Asset Management Consultancy Services
- Domestic & Non-domestic Stock Condition Survey Services
- Gas & Electrical Audit Services
- Compliance specialists for Fire Safety, Water Hygiene, Asbestos, and Lift & Disabled Lifting Equipment
- Supply of General Materials
- Supply of Plumbing Materials
- Supply of Electrical Materials
- Supply of Decorating Materials
The following frameworks are coming soon:
- Heating Servicing, Maintenance and Installations – a number of Lots covering Domestic Gas, Oil, Micro-generation and Communal Gas, Oil, Biomass Heating Installations and CHP Plant
- Estate Services – a number of Lots covering Grounds Maintenance, Hard and Soft Landscaping Works, Sewage Plant maintenance, Building Cleaning and Window Cleaning
- Communal Mechanical and Electrical Works – a number of Lots covering Active Fire Safety, Landlord’s Electrical Works, Lifts and Disability Lifting Equipment, Security, Access and Life Support
- Subcontracted and Specialist Works – a number of Lots covering individual trades and specialisms
Connect with the best
As well as providing access to an established and engaged supply chain, Frameworx is passionate about supporting initiatives like social value, training and benchmarking. In fact, Frameworx is already delivering on this promise to deliver more social value for better homes and communities, with a £2,000 donation to the Peabody Community Foundation from the proceeds of the Frameworx Lounge at the 2023 NHMF Maintenance Conference (read the full story)
Against a backdrop of ever-rising procurement costs, Frameworx offers efficiencies and economies of scale. One of the biggest points of difference is the way housing providers can procure: both direct award and mini-competition are available as potential call off methods, with the opportunity to get involved in both cascaded contract and direct awards.
But more than this, Frameworx offers added value through our engaged, friendly, experienced team of people who want to work closely with the supply chain, rather than simply be administrators of a transactional process.
Ready and waiting
Frameworx approved providers are ready and waiting to help. Representing the best providers in the UK, you have the choice to work with many well-known brands, and the Frameworx team are looking forward to supporting you in better procurement.
To find out more about how Frameworx can support you and to enquire, visit: https://www.nhmfframeworx.org.uk
Or let us know if you want to speak to members of the Board
Directors: Neil Watts, Mike Turner, David Miller
Secretary: Ben Virgo