Special thanks to our first cohort of nominees for the inaugural Apprentice of the Year award, in honour of Liz Circuit. It was a real challenge for the judges to narrow it down to just three shortlisters in this category. Well done to our winner, Jude Kirkwood Thompson (Ian Williams) and worthy runners up: Sarah Conran (MCP) and Tiago Rodriquez (Nottingham City Homes). Our judges praised all the nominees’ dedication and summed up Jude’s achievement saying he demonstrated, “A great example of personal resilience and huge commitment to completing his apprenticeship, despite the setback of the pandemic.”
Congratulations to all our other worthy winners:
- Best Client: whg & Deeo
- Best Customer Impact: RiversideGroup & J. Tomlinson
- Most Improved Asset Management Service: St Albans City and District Council & Morgan Sindall Property Services
- Best Apprentice Scheme: Ian Williams
- Apprentice of the Year: Jude Kirkwood Thompson, Ian Williams
- Delegates’ Choice award: Orbit
On behalf of the NHMF, we would like to thank this year’s judging panel, with special thanks to Paul Circuit and Paul Flowers for their advice and support in launching the Apprentice of the Year award in honour of Liz Circuit.
For more information on the NHMF Awards, please click here.