M3Pamwin Lite training
M3Pamwin Lite carries out both appraisals and valuations, through the eyes of both the developer and the Registered Provider.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Carry out a S106 valuation for a developer
- Conduct a mixed-tenure appraisal for a Registered Provider
- Know how to carry out sensitivity and/or adjust the figures
- Understand how to change back-end financial assumptions
- (for existing users, see what is new in Pamwin Lite 5.2)
Who should attend?
You may be new to M3Pamwin Lite, or have some experience of it but wish to ensure you are using the system properly. In either case, this course is suitable for you - provided you have some understanding of the principles of appraisals and valuations.
What is covered?
- Setting up appraisals
- Choosing Local Authority and Broad Rental Market Areas
- Selecting which tenures to include
- Adding properties, setting rents and values
- Working with affordable rents, inc. service charges and the LHA
- GLA/HCA affordability
- Adding costs and cash flows
- Working with accounts
- Timing accounts
- Timing sales income
- Changing the S curve or sales profiles
- Understanding appraisal options
- S106 valuation through developer's eyes
- Site appraisal through RP's eyes, affordable only
- Site appraisal through RP's eyes, inc. private sale
- Combined developer appraisal / RP valuation inc. private sale
- Impact of package sum payment to RP or developer
- Moving costs from developer to RP
- Looking at outcomes
- The meaning of RP KPIs
- Running sensitivity, and changing options
- Amending reports
- Advanced settings
- Changing sets and running cost assumptions
- Updating economic assumptions
All of our courses can be tailored to your organisations' requirements and delivered in-house for your convenience. If you would like book in-house training please complete the enquiry form below and our training team will be in contact with you to organise your session.
Didn't find what you are looking for?
If you have any queries regarding the courses and material we have available or would like to discuss your training requirements in more depth then please give us a call on 020 8274 4000.
A list of recent training sessions: