M3Pamwin Lite is fully supported during office hours. Ring 020 8274 4000 or email pamwin at m3h.co.uk or use our online form
Consultancy services are also available for complex site support or for developing the spreadsheet for non standard uses.
If you want to learn more view our M3Pamwin Lite technical information page.
M3Pamwin Lite is based on an MS Excel Spreadsheet. You need MS Excel 2007, with Macros enabled.
M3Pamwin Lite will work with MS Excel 2003, but you may need to switch on parts of the Analysis pack. Contact M3 for details.
Note: due to bespoke Macros M3Pamwin Lite does not work on an Apple Mac.
You need to enter a unit mix, including a current value and current market rent, and indicative costs for works. Everything else is calculated for you from your standard assumptions, including the land value.
M3Pamwin Lite has no user security, so you can modify any assumption at any time. You can modify financial assumptions for an individual tenure as part of a site appraisal, and compare them to the default assumptions in the M3Pamwin Lite model. You can also change the default assumptions.
- Social housing for rent on both local authority and housing association terms
- Supported housing
- Market rent and intermediate rent
- All forms of low-cost home-ownership including Homebuy and Rent to Homebuy
- Outright sales
- Retail and commercial units
- Existing use as social housing valuations
The M3Pamwin helpdesk is staffed during office hours on 020 8274 4000. Alternatively, use our contact form. We can help with appraisal as well as technical enquiries.
M3Pamwin Lite is so easy to set up and install that implementation consultancy is not essential. If you'd like us to come and go through how to change back-end settings, full training can be provided.
No - you would need to upgrade from M3Pamwin Lite to M3Pamwin Plus to gain the ability to report across multiple sites.
M3Pamwin Lite can be used to calculate:
- The price a social landlord could afford to pay for a mixed tenure development
- The residual value of a site with any given mix of tenures
- The maximum amount of social housing a development could support at any given level of grant
- A full range of viability assessments including NPV, IRR, payback year, break even year, first year deficit, peak debt and peak debt year, gross margin and interest cover
- The grant required for a mixed tenure development to break even
M3Pamwin Lite is designed to suit local authorities, developers, valuers, buying agents, and development consultants, but can also be used by ALMOS and housing associations.
M3Pamwin Lite appraises all the tenures on a site at the same time, making it quick and easy to optimise the tenure mix. It can be configured to appraise up to seven different types of tenure.
M3Pamwin Lite is designed for organisations that do not yet require the more sophisticated project management facilities of M3Pamwin Plus, who could progress to M3Pamwin Plus when they are ready. M3Pamwin Lite is quick and easy to implement.
M3Pamwin Lite has been tested against M3Pamwin Plus, and gives the same appraisal results.
M3Pamwin Lite is an appraisal and valuation tool for any mixed use development. It is easy to set up, simple to learn and quick to use. It gives the same results as the main M3Pamwin Plus sytem.